Why Mattress Safe®
- Our Story
- Measuring & Installing
- The Sofcover® Collection
- The Zipper with the Hook®
- Fire Retardant Advantages
- Contact Us
- Site Map
- Amonda Mansfield,
Mattress Safe's® Patented "Zipper with the Hook"® - U.S. Patent #7,849,543
The zipper and hook combination prevent further infestation and quarantines infected items from spreading pests. In addition - in the area not seen, we have sewn the tunnel off at the zipper end-stop to ensure that mature bed bugs, nor their instars, can escape from or penetrate into the encasement.
Certified by entomologist testing, Mattress Safe® products should be the first line of defense against bed bugs, dust mites, mold, bacteria and other allergens.
Box Spring Cover
Bug Solution "Duo"
|Click Here to Shop for Additional Products by Mattress Safe®|
- Protect and Recover Your Expensive Investment In Bedding.
A minimal investment in Mattress Safe® mattress encasements can prevent the loss in the heavy cost to replace this value.
- Address Early Detection of Infestation.
By applying our mattress and box spring encasements before any signs of infestation, you will minimize the available areas to nest and lay eggs as well as provide the means for an easy detection of the presence of bed bugs.
- Prevent Initial Infestation In Mattress and Box Springs. At least 70% of bed bugs are found in the mattress, headboard, and infrastructure of the box springs. If there is an infestation, our encasement eliminates the opportunity for bed bugs to find a home.
- Stop the Spreading of Bed Bugs. With our Patented "Zipper with the Hook"® bed bugs are trapped inside our encasement, while bed bugs and hatchlings are subjected to starvation and prevented from escaping and spreading.
"Bed bugs are a serious pest that are difficult to get rid of. They require a comprehensive control program carried out by competent pest management professionals. An important part of a successful control program includes the use of high quality mattress and box spring covers such as those available from Mattress Safe®. While these products alone do not eliminate bed bugs, installing these encasement covers eliminates prime hiding places associated with the mattresses and box spring where bed bugs normally hide and breed. The benefits of using these covers include the immediate elimination of bed bug harborage sights, they make follow up bed bug inspections more effective, and they allow people to save money because they can avoid having to discard their beds and sleep on their existing beds with confidence."
Paul J. Bello - Certified Entomologist
PJB Pest Management Consulting, LLC
Click here to explore our full line of products.